To Enrol Your Child
Please call into playgroup with one of the following documents:
• Your child’s original birth Certificate
• Your child’s Passport
• European ID card
(We require seeing the deed poll or adoption certificate to change the legal name)
Once the enrolment is completed along with the evidence seen of your child’s date of birth, your child will be added to our waiting list and this will be confirmed to you by letter.
Once a space becomes available, you will be contacted.
Click here to download enrolment form.
• Children must be 2 years old to start Happy Tots
• Children must not be left before the session starts and should be collected promptly at 12.00pm unless staying for lunch club or 3.45pm, end of afternoon session Monday to Friday
• Children can attend from 8.00am to 3:45pm daily
• Children can use breakfast & lunch club as part of 2,3 or 4 year free funding
• If a child is not clean and dry, we request that you use ‘pull up’ nappies, and you will need to speak to the playgroup Manager or key person
• We like parents to stay and help during sessions but on a voluntary basis